Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

WalMart

If I get another email about WalMart shoppers I will scream!  Okay, I get the point!  But these slobs and idiots do go to other stores besides WalMart.  What about Target, Aldi's-- I bet they can even be found in Macy's bargain basement.  These emails are depressing, not funny.  We all know there are lots of stupid people, people with mental illnesses, drunks, addicts, etc., that won't make the cover of Vogue.  And they probably don't give a #$%%.  They really are no more disgusting than the Beverly Hills women with fake lips, noses, boobs, etc. who dress like hookers or forty year old teenagers and wear the thick make-up and super long fake fingernails.  At least the WalMart folks are not trying to be something they ain't.  (Sometimes the word "ain't" just seems right.)  Granted, the Beverly Hills crowd may be more sanitary. 
I think I will go squeeze my plus size body into a junior size bikini top and hip huggers and go to Dillards.  First I will have to get my stomach panis hanging over the hip huggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment