Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Trying to Type a Post for a Blog

I have noticed that for some reason, what I input here does not always read the same when published.  For example, if I use an ampersand, it appears followed by "amp;" and then the next word.   And sometimes I will see obvious typos or parts of things I wrote and deleted even though I have gone back and edited and eliminated them.   Now I am not saying I never make typos, leave out words, etc.  But it would be nice if what I write appeared the way I wrote it and if editing worked.  I think this problem is related to the same thing that caused a bunch of posts to disappear from my blog.   I wrote about that problem earlier.  Apparently Google has issues here as it does with FaceBook.  FB is so unstable.  As large as Google is, you would think they would have people who could fix these problems.